Striker has a max capacity of six passengers and is equipped with life vests for all guests. Children under 10 are required to wear a life jacket at all times aboard Striker.
What is Supplied
- All fishing and safety gear is supplied. We only use top-of-the-line gear. There is always up-to-date safety equipment on board including life vests and a first aid kit.
- There is a head (bathroom) on board.
- All fishing licenses for customers are held by boat, you do not need to get a fishing license to fish with Striker Charters.
What to Bring
- Warm clothes for chilly mornings, raincoats for rainy days.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, water.
- Any medications needed or medical backgrounds should be discussed with captain prior to trip.
- If you are prone to getting seasick, Dramamine should be taken an hour prior to any charter. Taking it while sick onboard will only cause symptoms to worsen.
Food & Beverages
- Beer and wine are allowed, bring your own.
- HARD LIQUOR & ILLEGAL NARCOTICS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Food is permitted, feel free to bring a picnic or snacks.
- We will supply ice and have a cooler on board.